Meet Amy Turner
Amy Turner Employer Brand Manager at Magic Lab, discusses starting her career working with social media campaigns to bringing that experience into an employer brand role. The importance of understanding how to run end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Humanising brands through social media.
- Understanding the difference between a brand and a campaign
- What is it like working for a fast-paced growing technology company
- Creating EVPs for different parts of the company
- Getting buy in from business stakeholders
- Creating effective video for recruitment
Amy is responsible for leading and executing the employer brand strategy for the MagicLab group; a global technology company that builds social networking apps such as Badoo, Bumble, Lumen and Chappy. With a background in social media, content marketing and employee engagement, Amy loves using content to bring an EVP to life. Previously, Amy managed employer brand at Camelot (The National Lottery), where she helped increase engagement with social campaigns both internally and externally.